PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING AND COMMENTING ON AN ENTRY. IF YOUR POST DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES, YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES MULTIPLE TIMES, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
1) Your posts must be related to "street fashion" in some way. What you sell can cover various styles such as lolita, punk, gyaru, scene, etc. Note that what you post does not need to be related to Japanese fashion but WHAT WE WANT IN THIS COMMUNITY IS UNIQUE CLOTHING. Use your judgment on what would be considered appropriate for this sales community. Only direct sales, trading, and "want to buys" will be accepted, which means NO AUCTIONS (including outside auctions such as eBay) AND NO ADVERTISEMENTS. DO NOT TRY TO SELL CDs, DVDs, MAGAZINES, ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT AREN'T CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES.
2) Please use an LJ-cut for your entries. All pictures and text must be under the cut. To learn how to make a LJ-cut, reference this page. For the text of the LJ-cut, please list the brands you will be selling. Acceptable: Metamorphose, Sex Pot, off-brand, and handmade Not acceptable: LOOK AT MY COOL CLOTHES!!!
3) Title of the entries should specify what you are looking for in the community. Use the following acronyms for the titles: -DS: Direct sale -DT: Direct trade -WTB: Want to buy Acceptable: WTB: Shirt from Sex Pot Revenge Not acceptable: Shirt from Sex Pot Revenge
4) "FAKE LJ-CUTS" ARE NOT ALLOWED. Every sales post must be under the cut and stay in this community. You may link your sales post in other places but links that leave this community are not acceptable. Do not advertise your websites, Etsy accounts, etc. If you do own a site that sells handmade clothes/accessories/etc that would fit the interest of the community's members, please PM jahrhundert with your store URL and why you think it is appropriate for this community. After your website is cleared with the mod, it will be added to a links directory.
5) You may only post once every other weeks.
6) Please tag your entries with the brand name you are selling and the category that your sales post falls under: !wtb = Want to buy !ds = Direct sale !dt = Direct trade
7) Sales, trades, etc must be done through comments. Do not PM the seller with an offer but comment.
8) Please upload images onto Photobucket or some other image hosting websites, meaning HOT LINKING IS NOT ALLOWED. Pictures must be clear and show the details of the item(s) being sold.
9) Comments saying something to the effect of "That's cool! But I don't have the money/but I don't have what you are looking for..." WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. It's unnecessary and not helpful to sellers or prospective buyers.
10) Under the cut, please post the images rather than linking text to the items you are selling or referencing. It is annoying to click multiple links.
11) PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THE FEEDBACK PAGE IF YOU BOUGHT/TRADED SOMETHING. Comment on the feedback page with the following information: -Positive/Neutral/Negative (Choose one) -Seller -Item -Sales post URL -Comments
If you have any questions, please LJ message jahrhundert.